Puerta a la Vida
... is a destination for dreamers and thinkers, entrepreneurs and innovators, and enthusiasts of all kinds --
a place for anyone who is interested in pursuing a life less ordinary.
Puerta a la Vida sits on 65-acres of pristine land on Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Coast near the quiet seaside town of Miramar - only a 1.5 hour drive from the Capitol City of San Jose. Located in the country’s Montes de Oro Central Pacific region, the property is situated on the rolling mountains overlooking the Gulf of Nicoya. Rising 300 meters above sea level, the high altitude affords some of the nicest ocean views in the area and breathtaking sunsets. It is located in close proximity to a wide array of popular destinations and eco-adventure attractions, including some of the top beaches in the country, as well as Cloud Forests and Rivers. Just a 10-minute drive from the Costa Rica Yacht Club – allows for easy access to the secluded white sand islands of the Gulf of Nicoya.
- The Property - 65 Acres to enjoy hikes to the river or through the permaculture system & fruit orchard
- Main Rancho sleeps 10-12 which are often our staff or retreat leaders
- Restaurant & Lobby and can seat 200+ for dinner under an expansive roof
- Professional Kitchen from which we produce incredible organic farm-to-table meals
- 40 Room pop-up hotel with beautiful 5 Meter Glamping bell tents - Double or Triple Occupancy
- Swimming Pool & Yoga Deck - enjoy some relaxing time for sunrise or sunset
- The Vida Village is charming and has 8 showers, 8 bathrooms, a tree deck, and furnished lounge areas
- Workshop Spaces - The rancho and other dedicated spaces are great for workshops and presentations.
- Sacred Places & Nooks - Fire Pit, Magic Tree, and the Shire to enjoy
- Adventures around our area – from Catamarans to Deserted Islands to Zip-lines in the Cloud Forest.
We have hosted incredible events & workshops with world-class speakers and practitioners in the fields of yoga, nutrition, integrative medicine, meditation, permaculture, entrepreneurship, social impact…
We have extensive experience producing retreats and events & a dedicated staff so we are here to help in any way needed. From production to execution, we work with you to make it happen.
Each group no matter the size and length of time is a unique production for us, so we take pride in both the small and big details to make this a one of a kind experience. We are here to co-create this with you.
- Ed Zaydelman, Co-Founder